This tournament is a 5 game guarantee with umpire fees and 3 baseballs per game to use in tournament play included. Teams will take part in pool play games Friday through Saturday with bracket play beginning Saturday night or Sunday morning.
Tournament Quick Facts:
- 18 Custom New Era Team Caps per team included with registration
- Umpire Fees included
- Baseballs : 3 new baseballs will be provided to umpire before each game
- 5 Game Guarantee
- Pool play games will begin Friday at 8AM and go through Saturday with teams playing 1-2 games per day.
- Playoffs will begin Saturday evening or Sunday morning depending on field availability and number of teams in the division.
- Please review the tournament rules prior to the event
- Coaches will be able to nominate players for the All Star Game throughout the weekend.
As part of your Registration you are entitled to 18 FREE Customized New Era Team Hats! You can design these hats with your logo and colors. Even down to the thread and undervisor color!! If you would like to order additional hats for your parents, other teams in your organization, a fundraiser, etc. you may do so. They are $27 per hat and can be sent to you before your season starts. Kill 2 birds with one stone and get your hats for the entire season and a tournament with 1 price!!
Once your team registration is be paid IN FULL (including gate fee), a representative will contact you about your hat design process. ***Please Note: Caps will take around 45-60 Business Days to be delivered after your approval of the design!***
Rocky Mount Sports Complex
Rocky Mount Sports Complex consists of six (6) youth baseball fields an five (5) softball/baseball combo fields. The complex also features several lakes for recreational fishing, beach volleyball courts, picnic shelters, and walking trails. Concessions generally open 30 minutes before the start of the day’s first set of games. The menu includes: Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches, Pizza Inn pizza, Zaxby’s chicken sandwiches; McDonald’s cheeseburgers, parfaits and apple pies; Jersey Mikes subs as well as standard snack bars items.
Rocky Mount Sports Complex will once again be charging an up-front gate fee of $200 in lieu of charging $8/person at the gate. Teams can pay that at the time they register or a month in advance of the tournament. Cash or a check on site will not be possible.