The Cap Classic® Pittsburgh is AC Baseball’s largest tournament each year. This event features over 200 teams from over a dozen states annually. A 4 game guarantee tournament taking place June 28-30 across the Greater Pittsburgh region. Pool play games will begin Friday at 8AM through Saturday with teams playing 1-2 games per day. Playoffs will start Saturday evening or Sunday morning depending on field availability and the amount of teams in an age group. For a list of fields and their descriptions, Click Here.
Tournament Quick Facts:
- 18 Free Custom New Era Team Caps per team
- Umpire Fees included
- Baseballs : 3 new baseballs will be provided to umpires before each game
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Pool play games will begin Friday at 8AM and go through Saturday with teams playing 1-2 games per day.
- Playoffs will begin Saturday evening or Sunday morning depending on field availability and number of teams in the division.
- Please review the tournament rules prior to the event
- Coaches will be able to nominate players for the All Star Game throughout the weekend.
As part of your Registration you are entitled to 18 FREE Customized New Era Team Hats! You can design these hats with your logo and colors. Even down to the thread and undervisor color!! If you would like to order additional hats for your parents, other teams in your organization, a fundraiser, etc. you may do so. They are $30 per hat and can be sent to you before your season starts. Kill 2 birds with one stone and get your hats for the entire season and a tournament with 1 price!!
No hat orders will be taken until November 1st! Once your team registration is be paid IN FULL (including gate fee), a representative will contact you about your hat design process. ***Please Note: Caps will take around 45-60 Business Days to be delivered after your approval of the design!***